This link will trap spambots in an infinite loop of fake and random e-mail addresses mostly on spammers own domains!!!
Click this Link below:
I created this a week ago, let me know what you think!
Here is a the biggest collection I could find of all the Yip Yip aliens from Sesame street…
Discover the RADIO
Discover the Telephone
Discover the Clock
Discover a leaky faucet
Yip Yips have a BABY!
Yip Yips find a fan
Finale…Telly sings about his Yip Yip buddy
Getting sick of those stupid iPhone commercials?
Well so are these people. Here is the humorous version of app for that:
Well, here is a story I thought I would never see.
On August 9th around 5 a.m. Patrick Kane (20) along with cousin James M. Kane (21) were arrested on Eastwood Place near Medaille College in Buffalo, NY.
The charges being filed are that of second-degree robbery, a Class C felony, as well as fourth-degree criminal mischief and theft of services, both Class A misdemeanors.
It all started around 4:30 a.m. that morning when Patrick Kane and his cousin called for a cab service to pick them up from downtown Buffalo.
The cabbie pulled up to Eastwood Place and told them the fare was $13.80.
Patrick handed him $15 in cash and was told by the cabbie that he didn’t have the $0.20 to give back.
That’s when things got really nasty according to the driver and police…
Apparently James Kane grabbed the driver and began punching him repeatedly screaming, “Don’t you know who I am? Don’t you know who that is? He is Pat Kane! You don’t mess with us!”
According to the cab driver but not the city police, Patrick Kane also helped with the assault and in the struggle broke the driver’s glasses.
The pair were held at Erie County Holding Center for around 2 and a half hours before being brought to Buffalo City Court around 8 a.m. that morning. Judge E. Jeannette Ogden was not so amused.
Patrick’s mother, Madonna Kane declined to comment on the status of the case. However, Patrick’s lawyer Andrew LoTempio has told WGN News out of Chicago he expects NO CHARGES to be filed with the city. Possible pay-off?…
Kane is expected to join the U.S. Olympic team next week. Possible felony charges would exclude him from joining.
As a life-long Buffalonian all I can say is I am ashamed. Patrick has been a city hero since he was the #1 overall NHL 2007 Draft pick. A childhood friend of mine played in the same league against him many times in Junior hockey in South Buffalo. He describes Kane, even at age 15, as an other-worldly talent that left everyone in the dust, including himself, every time.
He made a terrible mistake, he needs to be punished accordingly to the law. No one is exempt.
Patrick….shame on ya buddy, grow up, and quit embarrassing Buffalo.
To be released September 15th 2009
I have now played the demo for NHL 10. While the demo is short, it still gives great insight to what to expect.
At the bottom of the article you can see a link to the interview with EA describing some of the better improvements.
Here are some important improvements I have seen through investigation (listed most important at top):
* You actually get drafted now, and you play in a combine environment until then!
* Goalies no longer stare at the puck when it is at their feet!!! They will bend down and
grab it, pass it, or kick it away. I cant tell you how many times I have been scored on this way
* the drag wrist shot goal that is basically a glitch no longer works
* the goalies will not let the puck hang on their backs anymore
* Skaters no longer magically fall when they touch the goalie
* If you are poke checked or tripped up with the puck you are able to shoot from your knee (remember
this doesn’t happen every time maybe 1/10)
* you can grab the puck out of the air, this helps when on the power play and the PK team tries to clear
with the long distance flip shot
* you can smack the puck away from the net (defender), or into it (forward)
* The goalies will make the attempt to use their stick to smack the puck out of the air in a Tim
Thomas sort of way
* the new board play engine will make things a little more interesting
* You can shove a puck possessing player into the boards, hold him, and your teammate will steal the
* most glitch goals don’t work anymore
* The fighting system is not so retarded anymore (more like FNr4)
* The deke system has improved a little with the leg-lift fake shot and different auto-deke animations.
* you can pass off the boards! On purpose!
* Checking the hell out of the opposing team will actually affect their mental well being!
* The NHL Draft sequence is more detailed and not such a joke anymore
* The Dynasty mode is more like Be-a-Pro GM style, you can upgrade your coaches, staff, facilities and all
kinds of stuff
* The AI will tell you now what specific positions you need to fill and what you should trade to get them
* The trade AI is not so incompetent anymore either
Let me know of anymore!!!